Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are laid out to protect both customers and our company – payment of the deposit is also acceptance of the Terms and Conditions laid out below.
- All bookings are considered provisional until the receipt of a>minimum 25% deposit which has to be received in order to firmly book the date. For the avoidance of doubt, no dates are confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelations within 6 weeks prior to your event will incur the full cost unless we are able to get a replacement.
- The outstanding balance is payable in full prior to the event. We reserve the right to require full payment prior to the day the services are rendered.
- Customers can make changes in catering numbers, final details on timing, food and other details up to two weeks before the booking.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which are due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity and water failures, or fire alarm evacuation.
- Please note that our Hog Roast machines are 170cm long, 66cms wide Although we try to manoeuvre them through most houses sometimes this is not possible – especially if there are stairs involved. If customers have a side exit then we can easily use this, but in the worst possible situation we may have to cook outside the front of the house rather than in the back.
- To protect ourselves against any 3rd Party Claims, Phoenix T/A Crackling pig has full Public Liability insurance. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to see the documentation.
- Customers are responsible for our parking costs during the cooking and serving.
- If we are held up in traffic we cannot be held responsible if there is a delay in cooking time. Since 2004 we have not been late for one event.
Please call us if you have any issues with any of the terms laid out above.